Wednesday, October 27, 2010

The Angel Who Saved My Life!

With no money to pull on beyond a week, the only option I had, was to put best efforts in getting a long-awaited refund of half a million from the Income Tax department.

The concerned official happened to be a young lady in her early thirties. I met her for a minute and explained my situation -- more through body language than any verbal communication.

She could sense my desperation and put all her senior officers on the job, instantly -- something unusual in a  government run set-up.

Finally, the problem, that was lingering for more than a year got sorted out in hours. Surely, it wouldn't have been possible without her extra-ordinary intervention.

I'd always pray to God for her well-being, because she saved a life: Mine!

Thanks a lot my dear angel!

No comments: