Monday, October 28, 2013

Why We Must Fail to Quit!


Written a year and half ago, while negotiating through destiny's torture!

Despite being a failure, practically, in every domain of life, I still feel there is an element of hope that I must hang onto. Why I think so; why don't I give up; why don't I accept the defeat and let life move peacefully out of my control -- is a puzzle, that I'm still trying to work out.

I never thought twice before helping others; I never let self-interest takes precedence over that of those I love and care for; I never tried to live and prosper at the cost of others' happiness.

I always lived peacefully, never letting others' suffer because of me! However, destiny never let it happen in my case.

Fate is irreversible, not destiny; however, how difficult it is to change the course of destiny is never known to one unless s/he her/himself experiences it. Fuck it, suck it, lick it or embrace it, I have no option but to live it, unless I decide to call it a day and give up! When I have no option but to live it, why not face it bravely and refuse to quit the race?

Very few can actually do it! Am I one of them? Yes, I am! And so are you.  Because, we have it inside.

Look within to wake up the sleeping giant of generosity and start living a life that's dedicated to bringing smiles on others' face. Always remember, success is not always about  your own achievements but, more than that, about helping others achieve it. If you can do it, you're a true warrior.

If you're a true warrior, then you must fail to quit. Because, a warrior never fights for self and never believe in quitting! A warrior always fight for others and never rest until the victory embraces him.

"Image courtesy of[pakorn] / FreeDigitalPhotos.net".