Thursday, May 31, 2012

No Fear, No Regret, Live Life King-Size!



My life is an open book, is what I believe in and follow too. What's wrong with it, as long as my self-respect remains intact?

Crying over the mistakes and smiling through the success are what make me comfortable, and I don't find anything wrong in sharing those moments with a few thousand.

I fail to understand, why is that necessary to restrict our emotional outbursts - happiness, and sadness as well - to a selective few?

I believe, letting others know that I have acted idiotic in a particular situation has nothing to do with degrading my  self-esteem as long as I'm confident of my abilities to do better in future.

I like the way I'm and would remain so, no matter what the world think about me. Life is a gift that happens only once, and I must remove all complexities from my life to live it king-size!

No fear, no regrets, only the passion for achieving the impossible is what drives me towards my aim in life!

Image credit: oddsock on Flickr