Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Be Open in Every Life Transaction



'If you have a good intention, sooner or later you'd become successful in life.' Said one of my creditors, whose money I returned a month after the due date but, during that period, never failed to return his call whenever he gave me a tinkle.

The fact that I didn't avoid him, even though I was unable to honor my commitment, was what inspired him to make this statement. My frank admission of the inability to stick to my words, for some compelling reasons though, happened to impress him a bit.

Openness translates into casting a strong foundation for any transaction in life. On the contrary, erecting the strongest building on a weak foundation would always lead to a disaster.

Be frank, as much as possible, in every transaction that you carry out in life, personal or professional, to construct a sustainable life structure on a strong foundation.

Image(s): FreeDigitalPhotos.net