Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Can You Take Me to the Real World?









We live a set of ideas; some came through chromosomes but the majority through up-bringing -- since childhood, up until this moment!

Watching rampant corruption going unnoticed or unpunished, we learn to make it an integral part of our life -- sending strong signals to our subconscious mind to incorporate necessary amendments.

I may be wrong, but,

If  I'm wrong, then why a senior Income Tax professional would keep my refund order pending for more than 5 months, and look at the reason: The scanned copy of my TDS certificates are not appearing on her computer screen -- though it's flashing on thousands, populating the department.

Now I've just two options: Either wait and watch for eternity, or ..you know what I mean! And, despite an unprecedented financial problem, I've decided to wait and watch!

Most of you may be facing similar problems of different magnitudes, in different domains of life, and solving them too, successfully, but how?

I'm sure, not so conventionally!

Am I right?

Gone is the real world: The world where our parents taught us to be honest and faithful to genuine causes while living a clean and meaningful life -- and what exists now, is the ugly subconscious world: Full of contradictions, and ....!

We no longer live in real world, but in a world that we've created from deceptive perception of meaningless but happily accepted illusions!

So, let me shout at none: Can you please, take me to the real world?

Join My Group "Leadership And Networking" On LinkedIn 

No comments: