Friday, June 3, 2011

Smart Success: Strike, When the Iron is Hot



More than a few decades ago, when I was doing my engineering course, something that I had noticed while playing 3-cards with my friends makes sense to me now: quality of cards would keep favoring the players in a cyclic order, and he, who was able to sense the arrival of the good time and gamble accordingly, would invariably end up making higher profits.

Amazingly, same principle applies to our life also: as, there would be times, when despite putting in your best efforts you wouldn't achieve anything; and on the contrary, there would also be times, when least efforts would produce the best results.

That's why, perhaps, my mother used to say, that wise people wait for the right time to make it happen and the rest keep working hard without gains.

Trust me, I have experienced its relevance to my life also and would suggest you to first assess the situation - before putting in your best efforts for achieving a goal - to find out if the time is in your favor or not.

People who successfully implement it are known to be smart achievers, who get the best out of life with minimum efforts.

So wait for the right time and, when that arrives, just go all out to make it happen in life; I'm sure, nothing can stop you from achieving the goal you have set your eyes on!

Image credit: Lyle58 on Flickr

No comments: