Friday, August 5, 2011

Find Out that Connection, Who Can Make You Successful




A famous proverb says: Behind every successful man - or his failure - there is a woman.

However, I believe, either in business or in service, more than that proverbial woman who's supposed to be behind every successful - or failed - man, there is a professional connection: man or woman, a client and/or a mentor, that really matters.

Not even a mountain-peak inspiration from a lady in your life - either wife, or girlfriend, or even friend - can lead you to the summit of success, until you identify a person in your professional life who can ensure an amazingly rewarding source of wealth-flow.

One of the most successful consulting firms, I had worked for a few years, did the same to reach an unimaginable height of success today: Milking out a single client.

And a current client of mine I picked up after floating my own firm, did it too, achieving a growth rate of more than 50% CAGR for close to a decade by now.

All these stories, that I write on this blog, are based of practical observations and I believe that, to be successful in life what you need more is to identify that golden connection in your professional life, who's perhaps more important than a diamond lady in your personal life.

If you don't agree, please let me know why; if you agree, then also share your thoughts!

I'm, neither a leader nor a philosopher but a common man with eyes and ears open to everything happening around me, having a noble desire to share them with as many people as I can.

If you like and learn from my experience, thanks a lot; if you don't, then share your criticism and give me an opportunity to improve.

No comments: