Friday, December 30, 2011

How Do I Overrule My Belief System?

Sometime, for taking a step forward, we have to take a step backward. Difficult, no doubt, it is, because our belief system doesn't allow it happen intentionally.

However, if the situation demands, we must accept reality and rule over the commands from our belief system and go ahead with the decision.

When conventional approach doesn't yield results, the only way to make it happen is to think out-of-the-box. And the biggest obstacle to going ahead with this thought process is our belief system.

I know there is a huge difference between thinking out-of-the-box and acting on it with conviction and dedication, because I'm going through this dilemma now.

The company that I had built up from scratch, now needs new ideas and fresh thoughts that I don't think I'm capable of generating.

Simply speaking, I've realized that I need to induct a partner in the company for taking it to the next level of success.

However, my belief system is refusing to accept it, saying, why should I off-load my stake in the company that I've established through years of hard work -- while negotiating through an unbelievable hardship?

I may convinced that unless I bring in another person on board as partner the company would remain a mediocre throughout, but my belief system is refusing to accept it.

What do I do now?

No comments: