Sunday, December 11, 2011

Reject Fading into Oblivion.

Ruthless is global business community, where more than anything what really matters is your size or reputation of operation. Don't misunderstand me; by size I don't mean the volume/capability of your most performing organ but your spread in the professional world in terms of reputation or revenue.

If you fail to grow in both the fronts, you can surely expect your connections deserting you in favor of equals. You can safely assume that none of your business partners would remember what you had done for them in the past, but what are you perceived to be capable of delivering at this moment.

Growth is a must, else you fade into oblivion.

This realization is neither a theoretical assumption nor a  hypothetical conclusion drawn out of an extensive survey, but my own experience.

The company I was hesitant to deal with a decade ago - due to its small size - has now rejected my company for the same reason. Because they grew 10 times in 10 years, thriving on the quality of professionals I had recruited for them from established companies using my convincing abilities. But unfortunately, my company remained stagnant for whatever reason it may be.

What an irony!

So guys, you must keep growing exponentially to remain successful in life.

Trust me, I don't blame that company for their pragmatic approach but me for being unable to grow to that level. They are not at fault, because that's the way life moves; rather I'm at fault, for succumbing to mediocrity!

Please Learn from my failure, and never stop growing.

For God's sake, reject fading into oblivion!

No comments: