Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Come On, Go All Out To Make Your Dream Come True!

After 19 years of entrepreneurship I shut down the shop to join a relatively better organization as an employee. 

6 months down the line, when I was unable to perform, as there was a constant chattering in my mind that what the hell I am doing here, I realized that I had cheated myself by giving up despite having the ability to be a successful entrepreneur.

Next day I quit! 

Now I am again pursuing my dream of entrepreneurship with no money, but I am happy to be the master of my destiny. 

Friends, during the journey of life it may throw at us unbelievable turbulence, but it al depends upon us as to how to negotiate successfully through the same for realizing our dreams. 
  
Take charge of your life, despite adverse situations shattering your dreams.Trust me, if you are determined to make it happen -- you would be successful. 

Life is a celebration of being alive; so is independence in professional life. Live it well with no regrets, and make it better through positive actions. 

Ask yourself a simple question: "What is my dream?" And follow the answer. Choice is yours!

No comments: