Sunday, August 25, 2013

She's My Best Friend!


She is my best friend!

Because, she would always listen to me without interruption, letting me share everything that I couldn't with anyone else.

Because, she is always available whenever I need her, keeping her doors open even at the odd hours of night.

Because, she keeps inspiring me through her stunningly beautiful act of silence, never allowing me to succumb to my pains and agonies as long as I'm with her.

Being with her, as a part of her existence, motivates me to win over every negativity in and around my life. Anytime, and every time I meet her, she would smile at me showering on me a torrential rain of positivity.

Whenever I feel dejected, down with a near fatal give up syndrome, I leave aside everything and come running to her. And she, without questing and uttering a single word, would welcome me with a life saving symbolic hug.

Even though she can't speak, I can hear her sweet voice; even though she can't hear, I can sense her reaction to my words; even though she can't see, she always know whenever I reach her.

Despite not able to see, hear and talk, she is my biggest source of inspiration. Because, she, through her motivating silence, makes me realize that life is a journey that I must complete winning over unbearable pains and agonies.

She, my best friend, is the 'Neighborhood Park!

Image courtesy of [tungphoto] / FreeDigitalPhotos.net

NOTE: It's a year old article, written during the period when I was navigating through the worst phase of life and clinging onto every possible source of inspiration to remain alive.

Today, I may be back into action with a vengeance, and successful again, but would never forget how she inspired me without even uttering a single word!