Friday, February 25, 2011

Another Blow, Still I Won't Give Up!

Just because I have asked for a small amount of money from my mother, one of my brothers put his foot down declaring that if the money is given to me he would cut off the relations with her.

He is one of those fortunates, who have neither taken any financial help from anyone nor given.

He even proudly proclaim that, he himself, created this situation through a sound money management in his life.

Yes, he is absolutely correct and also fortunate enough, that life has never shown him its bitter side -- which is rare!

Some of us, despite doing an excellent financial planning, sometime, because of a compelling external situation, have to go through some kind of hardship and are forced to ask for help.

Is, while traveling through a turbulent time, taking help from our near and fear ones a crime?

If so, then what is the meaning of relationship?

Isn't relationship all about mutual help and support: Both emotional and financial?

This incident comes at time when I'm almost broken and putting in my best effort to turn around the clock of destiny.

No issue, let me see, to what extent destiny might go to force me for giving up.

But, I wouldn't, as long as I'm alive.

No comments: