Friday, February 11, 2011

Will God Embrace Me?

Infamously known as an atheist, I have never visited any temples with an intention to ask for some favor from the Almighty.

Well, I do accompany my family members whenever they make a trip there, because I don't intend to hurt their feelings and always pray to GOD for their well-being.

However, today I went to a temple to arrange for a Puja that most of my family member are insisting for, since they feel that that's the only way to rescue me out of an extremely unfavorable situation prolonging for more than 2 years.

The Puja is scheduled for tomorrow morning.

If it works and I successfully come out of this never-ending stream of difficulties, surely a believer will be born --demonstrating the power of the super-power.

But, will God embrace me?

Update: An interesting discussion on this issue is currently happening at Facebook. Click here to participate

No comments: