Thursday, February 17, 2011

I Must Tame My Destiny!



Life is a roller coaster drive, but the extent of rise and depth of fall are different for different people -- I too know that, but, had never anticipated such a long hours of sufferings: 2 years.

During last 3 months, several times, the horizon tuned red announcing the onset of sunrise but every time it turned out to be a mirage, stretching my patience, further, perhaps beyond human tolerance level.

But, I've not yet given up, and wouldn't, until my neural circuit refuses to function normally, I mean, until I lose mental balance.

Even though destiny is ruthlessly playing with my life I wouldn't accept a defeat and surely come out victorious -- very soon!

Mother once told me: There is always a dawn, immediately after the darkest  moments of night -- and I truly believe it.

Don't misunderstand me: I'm, neither crying nor complaining against anyone - as, I've, once, tasted, what success is all about, lasting for close to a decade - but, just sharing my thoughts!

Because, I believe, most of us, at least once in life, have to go through 'the mother of all churning' and it requires a huge patience to be blessed with the result: Success!  

So, never give up in between but hold onto it, until the first ray of new sunrise dissipates the cloud of sufferings from your life.

Note: This post wouldn't have come through without a huge emotional support from my Facebook friends, especially Avinash Dubey  and Kuldeep Sharma

Image credit

No comments: