Sunday, February 27, 2011

Life is not About Giving up, but Living for Others!

Giving up; sounds so natural but with some devastating consequences: For self, and for all who are closely associated with our existence.

Trust me, I don't want to give up because I can't afford to; however, I think, I have reached the limits of tolerance.

How long, do I keep digesting the injustice of destiny for no faults of mine?

How do I keep absorbing the shocks, shattering my existence beyond rehabilitation?

What's my fault, after all?

Is it my fault that I least cared for self and moved on, looking at the innocent faces of my near and dear ones who wouldn't have survived in this ruthless world without my support?

Is it my fault, that I ignored self interest for the sake of people I love and care for?

Is it my fault, that I stopped living for self?

What's my fault, after all?

Can someone solve this puzzle?

If there is no fault on my part, then none, even God, can sabotage my comeback plan!

I will come back, fighting against the mother of all difficulties, negotiating the impossibles, because I have a genuine intention of justifying the meaning of my existence: Making them happy, whom I love and care for!

Even if I'm about to give up, still I wouldn't, because, life is not about giving up but living for others!

No comments: