Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Self-inspiration: A Great Motivator



Out of a few hundred articles that I have written during last two years, selected a few dozen to publish through an eBook.

Purpose is very simple: To share my leanings with others and, if possible, earn a few bucks out of that enormous efforts of putting in black and white -- my life experience.

Most of them were written while negotiating through an unimaginable downturn in my life due the impact of recent global recession, that virtually devastated my business.

While going through those articles, written over a period of two years, I remembered the moments of frustrations and helplessness that used to be a part of my life.

And realized, these are not just plain articles but self-expressions, which helped me tide over extreme negativity that engulfed my existence during the same period.

Who doesn't go through the pains and agonies in life but there is never a better motivator than self-expression: Writing down those moments of despair, and self-inspiration: Inspiring self, in writing, that whatever may be the situation you would never accept a defeat and give up!

Image: Tulay Emekli

No comments: