Sunday, August 26, 2012

Destiny's Torture: Celebration Time!


"Hi Abhijit," a beaming Sandip came on line when I picked up my mobile, and he continued:

After five months of dry spell, today I received a payment. How I survived during this period with no income is another story that I'd love to share with you some other time, but today is celebration time.

I have been working smart for last few months and the result is clealry visible: Confirmed business for next three months, including the current one, is close to what I did for the whole of last year.

With a lot of introspection to identify past mistakes and subsequent corrective action, I'm finally making it happen again in life.

Why I failed to give up while going through an unbelievable hardship for last 5 months would remain a mystery unresolved, until I come out with the explanation.

Yes, I would, and very soon, but today let me sleep peacefully after a long time. Today, let me celebrate with a few hours of rest that I truly deserve!

"Goodnight," said Sandip and hung up, leaving me wonder what really makes a person with steel-nerves? Read my earlier articles on Sandip's epic struggle against destiny's torture.

Image: FreeDigitalPhotos.net

No comments: