Wednesday, January 19, 2011

I Won't Give Up!



Very soon, I shall complete 2 years of blogging. But, looking back, I fail to see any accomplishments, except, may be, learning - to some extent - the art of writing sort of what you may call articles.

Sometime, I feel depressed, thinking that several hours a day that I invested through-out those 24 months, for creating a knowledge-hub both for self as well as others, are silent spectators of a massive failure.

Something went wrong. And more than anything, perhaps, I failed to produce readable contents.

But I tried, I tried my best to the best of my capacity -- miserably failed, though.

On paper, this blog enjoys a respectable Google PR of 4 and a comfortable Alexa rating of 290 -- apart from being India's 6th most popular 'Personal Blog.'

However, it means nothing to me, as I fell short of the target by a few hundred thousand daily visitors.

What clicks, I don't know. But, I've failed to click, so far -- that I know.

No, don't think that I'm giving up!

Sorry, I won't give up!

And keep trying, until I hit the target.

Image credit

No comments: