Monday, March 14, 2011

Draw Inspiration from Rejections

To my budding writer friends:

When I posted an article on LinkedIn, for the first time, someone commented that instead of writing blogs I must go for fishing and that comment was read by several thousand group members.

Embarrassment, would perhaps be a very modest word to describe my state of mind at that time. However, while going through the post, again and again, I could identify a few mistakes that might have happened due  to inadequate editing.

Corrected, and shared the news with the participants -- saving myself from further agonies!

Then, I went for fishing but without giving up writing, and the same person, after a few weeks, apologized and became the member of my LinkedIn group.

So, you must keep writing, fearless, without bothering about the reactions but drawing inspiration from rejections for improving yourself.

Believe me: Sooner or later, you will come out in flying colors!

Thanks to my facebook friend Kuldeep Sharma  for this wonderful theme.

No comments: