Thursday, November 18, 2010

For How Long, I Would be Able to Continue Fighting Against Destiny?



It started a couple of years ago and still continuing. Never before, in life, I have experienced so much of hardship.

Business is just not picking up and despite taking all corrective actions, nothing is moving in the right direction.

I even vacated the office space, thinking, there could be some correlation between my destiny and that place since the down slide started only after shifting there.

May be, I'm getting a bit superstitious, but, in a situation where I am, looking at every possibility that might have contributed to this unimaginable losses makes sense.

Well, I will not give up and put in my best efforts for turning the tide around. But, for how long I'd be able to continue fighting against destiny?

Republished with permission from "Kushiara"

Image credit

No comments: