Sunday, November 28, 2010

The Price You Pay, For Not Being What You Were!

What keeps us moving in life? Hope, hope for a better future for self and for people we love and care for. Isn't it?

But, there is price for everything. I heard about it but never believed in, until I paid the price myself.

Yes, I paid the price for not being what I was: I paid the price for being successful in life, I paid the price for moving up the ladder in profession, and I paid the price for being what I'm today.

You can't change your past nor you're responsible for your present, but if there exist a huge difference between the both - you've no option, but to pay a price.

Success brings about a upwardly change in lifestyle and what is natural for you at this moment may appear to be an intended demonstration of your current status.

It happened with me also. Unfortunately, I never realized it until the last moment. When I did, it was over, forever.

Comparison is inevitable. Because, that's in built in humans and has been proved scientifically also.

I wonder, when I - a person, who hardly achieved anything in life - suffered so much, what must have been happening to those so called pillars of the society who came a long way struggling against the odds to be there where they are now.

That's why, perhaps, there is a proverb which says: The successful are always lonely!

No comments: