Friday, November 19, 2010

Why A Feeling of Emptiness, Despite Having Everything in Life?


This is the question, a reader asked Cary Tennis in 'Since You Asked' column on 'Saloon,' clearly demonstrating a sense of emptiness despite having everything that a normal person can think of for living a comfortable life.
"Dear Cary, I have it all. Life has been good. Though by no means rich, I have money in the bank, a solid marriage and prospects for a comfortable future.But I am happier when I have less.

This life has numbed me into not feeling happiness. I have everything, and instead of being happy, I feel like a glutton. Most people would trade their life for mine in a minute. I have, it seems, done everything the right way -- or at least had timing on my side."
Well, how our eternal quest for something better that we assume would bring happiness into our life, actually  mislead us -- has been explained by Cary and you may read it HERE

Image credit

No comments: