Friday, September 30, 2011

How God Failed to Achieve Perfection in Designing Humans

The other day, when I shared with a friend of mine, likely to be my partner soon in a JV that we are launching soon, about a rainbow taste of life that I have been experiencing, he said: Unbelievable.

Thank God, he didn't say, impractical. Because, actually, one can never imagine the depth of others' helplessness unless he himself experiences it.

Pretty bad, because, that makes it a bit confusingly difficult for the other person at the receiving end of the conversation: How to react positively, while looking seriously concerned.

Well, that friend of mine is a gentleman, and I have huge regards for him as one of the most worm-blooded professionals I have ever met on this lonely planet. Although he was unable to connect, but I bet, he was trying his best.

Why only he ?

I'm sure, 99.99% of the middle-class and lower middle-class Indians wouldn't have experienced how it feels to remain hungry for several days -- forget about other life-changing extreme experiences.

How can they connect to something, that they can't even imagine in dreams. Well, for that, credit goes to our down-to-earth ancestors, who preferred to play it safe for living a steady life.

Thanks to them, for teaching us the science and art of saving money and lead an uneventful but secured life.

But, as exception defines the rule, idiots like me, who defies the rule for good or bad, still exist to make the God realize -- where, and how, he went wrong in his grand design: Humans!

And, I'm sure, God must be thanking me for this useful feedback, so that, in future, taking a corrective action, he fails to produce a replica.

No comments: