Monday, September 19, 2011

Inspiration: Down the Memory Lane!

So vivid is the memory of getting up in the morning, everyday, just a year ago, thinking about who was going to be my next victim.

Don't misunderstand me, by victim I mean the target, and by target I mean someone known to me whom I could ask for some money.

Because, during that period, often I used have no money for even buying essentials for a family of four: Me, wife, and two daughters.

Asking someone, however close he or she may be, for money, is perhaps the most unwanted task in everyone's agenda and I too was no different. However, for me it was the question of survival for the entire family.

There was no choice. Sorry, there was a choice -- the choice of calling it day, and quit this world.

But I failed to embrace the word 'Quit' and, swallowing down a series of lethal strikes on self-esteem with a smiling face, kept on moving.

Many of my family members and friends came all out to help me, a few refused though, and I continued living in this world.

Now, after a gap of more than a year, I have made a turnaround and determined to make it happen in life in a big way.

I have repaid the loans and now, by the grace of God, embarking on a highly ambitious business expansion that I'm sure would completely change the landscape of my future very soon.

The purpose of this post is to inspire a  few, who might be going through a similar situation in life; the purpose of this post to convince them, that they should never give  up even if there is no visible sign of a turn-around; the purpose of this post is to confirm  a simple fact, that "Beyond Every Night, There is Always A Dawn!"

This post is a tribute to those family members and friends of mine, who helped me make both the ends meet during a crisis that I couldn't have survived without their support. May God bless them!

No comments: