Sunday, January 29, 2012

Mutual Respect Leads to Trust-Worthy Partnership


Many a times, I have seen, people start a new company in partnership but fail to continue together in the long run. I too had my share of bitter experiences, apart from learning a lot from others' experience.

Based on that, I would suggest that if you are launching a new company, in partnership, please take care of  the 'Respect' factor right from the beginning through-out your association.

I believe that the essence of any relationship is mutual respect. Well, I wouldn't add trust factor to that, because, I think trust is a by-product of respect: Can you trust someone, without respecting him?

So in business, as well as personal partnership, never do anything that might lead to your partner losing respect for you. Undoubtedly, it would affect the trust as well. And I'm sure, your partnership would cease to exist.

As I mentioned above,, this 'Respect Factor' hugely governs the success in personal partnership also.

Hence, respect your partners to get respected: Both in professional and personal life -- no force on earth can break the relationship!

No comments: