Sunday, February 12, 2012

A Good Student May Not Become A Good Teacher!


 Someone said it, when I was too immature to understand; another said it, when I was too mature to interpret;  but never before I could realize, than now, while experiencing it myself: that a good student doesn't not necessarily become a good teacher!

Everything that I understand well would translate into rewarding actions for changing my course of life, is the biggest illusion I've ever had in life. Understanding and making others understand is vastly different than making our-self acting on it.

Live by example may stand as the best demonstration of leadership excellence, but not in creative fields -- is perhaps one of the painful realization of my life.

The fact remains: what I absorb as priceless knowledge may not reflect upon turning my life around as it might for others. An invention that may not benefit the inventor as much as it might others, is what reflects what we always notice: A great leadership coach is seldom a great corporate leader.

So whenever someone shares an invaluable knowledge piece with you, never compare his achievements in real life in that context, rather use it for benefiting yours own.

Never assess the thinkers for their own achievements but absorb the learning and implement those in your life to the best of your advantage. A thinker may not be a good implementer but learning from his wisdom you can certainly change the colors of your life.

No comments: