Monday, March 5, 2012

Destiny's Torture -- A Dark Horizon with No Hope!


The story of my friend's struggle for survival has made me so much concerned, that, I have told him to share with me on daily basis whatever he is going through.

The primary reason for this decision is to allow him vent out his frustrations, making him better prepared to face destiny's injustice. And, the second reason is to share with others the details of his fight against destiny's terrorism.

Who doesn't struggle in life, but, based on what I've heard from him, so far, he seemed to be crossing the path of fire with naked feet and for a long time.

I truly feel bad for him and also about my inability to help him out of this situation, because, he has taken a promise from me to remain just a silent spectator.

Yesterday, he told me, "Abhijit, it is my battle; let me fight it out. You just listen to my daily story and share the same with others, so that, other souls in a similar situation are inspired to continue their own battle."

"Yes Sandeep, I promise to hear your story everyday night, write it down, and upload to my blog for sharing the same with my readers." I said, and asked him to call me the next  day evening.

Today, he did call me up an hour ago. He was sounding very low and that made me extremely worried. He never sounded so depressed so far.

When I insisted that must tell me the reason, he said, "Abhijit, please call back, my mobile phone might get disconnected anytime, as I haven't yet cleared the outstanding for last two months."

"Don't worry, Sandip." I said, and disconnected the phone.

The very next moment, I called him up. He picked it up in no time and continued:

"There is no point in blaming others for what I'm going through in my life. Obviously, at some point in time, I, either took a few wrong decisions or failed to take appropriate steps that would have made my life much better than what it is now.

Whatever it was, but my present is gradually fading into oblivion with every hope diluting down along with the passage of time.

I'm trying my best to change the course of destiny, but, every time, despite putting in my best efforts, at the last moment, the rays of positivity disappear for no reason and I find myself negotiating through the same tunnel of darkness and hopelessness.

Every positive development fades away at the last moment, making me more and more desperate. Nothing unusual, are such U-Turns, but why so many times and for such a long period?

Is someone testing my patience or hell bent on my annihilation?

I don't know, but something is terribly wrong and unusually, because, struggle for survival at this stage of life shouldn't have continued for so long.

I know that I shouldn't give up, in fact I can't afford to, because my small son is looking at me to help him grow normally and naturally. His innocent gesture reminds me of the duty that I must perform before leaving this world: Make him self-sufficient.

Despite the horizon of my life shining with complete darkness, I must live for the sake of my child, and perhaps prosper.

Yes, I have no right to make him remember me as a failure. Yes, at least for him, I must keep moving until making it happen it life."

Sandip finished, sobbing, and put the phone down.

Join Our Group "Leadership And Networking On LinkedIn

No comments: