Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Destiny's Torture: When Feelings Go Unnoticed!


Despite his momentary breakdown, day before yesterday, while talking to me late in the night, Sandip appeared to be much more composed when he called me up yesterday to share his thoughts.

Let's listen to him...

So true is the statement, that someone told me long ago: With your back on the wall, the only option available to you is to move forward.

Yes, I completely agree. When I can't move backward, anymore, because, the wall behind me wouldn't allow it happen, the only option for me is to win over the fear of moving forward, even if the journey appears impossible.

Right now, the situation I'm in, is, remarkably similar, and I'm gathering all my hidden strengths to stay afloat.

With no cash flow in sight, and a huge monthly expense - including house rent - due, during the first week of next month, nothing but a miracle only can save me from extinction.

But I know, miracle doesn't happen on their own. I need to initiate it with some action. And, I'm working hard in that direction.

Conventionally, people normally have some near and dear ones, with whom they can share their feelings and take their suggestion for shaping up a better tomorrow. Even if their suggestions fail to produce the desired results, relief from being heard by a few does invite a lot of positive energy into the system.

But, unfortunately, I don't really have anyone with whom I can share my helplessness, except my ailing mother. And obviously, I don't want to burden her with my frustrations. That would be too much for her to digest at this age.

So, for the time being, I have no option but to remain happy talking to you only, Abhijit. Sandip finished.

"Never hesitate to do so and you're free to call me anytime you wish to." I said, before calling it a day.

Join Our Group "Leadership And Networking On LinkedIn

No comments: